[Harp-L] The SPAH Team!

Joseph Leone 3n037@xxxxx
Wed Aug 23 11:18:01 EDT 2017

> On Aug 23, 2017, at 10:29 AM, Greg Jones <greg at xxxxx> wrote:
>
> Just want to acknowledge the amazing SPAH leadership team that we have in
> place.
>
> They did an outstanding job this year and every year I am amazed at how
> they find ways to improve.
>
> Everything was meticulously thought out and handled.
>
> The hotel was great with a fantastic staff, great service,

‘I’ in particular liked the way that the chambermaids didn’t sky-lark nor monkey shine around in the halls in the morning and didn’t make any noise.
I also noticed that no other ‘ family reunion’  nor ‘student’ type event was taking place in the living spaces with lots of shrieking and screaming. I
totally agree with ‘Have you met Mr. Jones’. The fest was swell.

smo-joe