[Harp-L] The SPAH Team!

Greg Jones greg@xxxxx
Wed Aug 23 10:29:53 EDT 2017

Just want to acknowledge the amazing SPAH leadership team that we have in
place.

They did an outstanding job this year and every year I am amazed at how
they find ways to improve.

Everything was meticulously thought out and handled.

The hotel was great with a fantastic staff, great service, and access to
local restaurants, etc.  Also, the layout was perfect with the convention
rooms being centrally located.  The carpeted floors and hallways which made
for great acoustics for all the informal jams.

It is a full-time and year long endeavor to plan and organize a convention
like this.
Even when things go well, our team is looking for ways to improve and for
that, they get a well-deserved nod from me.

Thanks again to all!

*Greg Jones*
*16:23 Harmonicas*
Web Site:        1623customharmonicas.com