[Harp-L] Midwest Harmonica at SPAH -Tulsa OK

Sean Ophelan ophelansean@xxxxx
Sat Aug 12 06:15:22 EDT 2017

I wanted to let my Harp-L brothers and sisters know that Midwest Harmonica
Workshop will be at SPAH 2017 in Tulsa OK. I am hoping to let the entire
harp world know about what we have been doing the last few years. James
Craven of Chicago, my girlfriend and myself will be at our booth, handed
out some freebies, doing some raffles, and some seminars, and we will be
signing people up for a great discount on any one of our upcoming
workshops. I encourage everyone to stop by and introduce yourself. This is
a dream come true for me, and I sure hope to see you there!! Sean Wailin
O'Phelan (MHW Organizer) questions call 808-854-3443

PS... If you have never been to an event, check us out at
www.midwestharmonica.com. Also, we will be bringing back the well known
event called Hill Country Harmonica May 2018, after 5 years of a break...
just a heads up, more info to come!! Stay tuned!