[Harp-L] IBB online ticketing ends this Friday (SPAH Blowoff)

BluzeHarp@xxxxx BluzeHarp@xxxxx
Wed Aug 9 17:27:49 EDT 2017

Some time this Friday afternoon or evening I will shut down the  online
ticketing for The International Blues Blowoff.  You will still be  able to buy
tix at the door the day of the show, but... online purchase gains  early
entry and therefore best choice of seats.  There are still a few VIP  seats
available, get em' while you can!

Rupert Oysler from Seydel is going to give me a nice harmonica to give
away to some lucky attendee at shows end.  I've decided to add a few items  of
my own to the pile and do some additional giveaways. Must be there at
show's end to claim.

Joe Filisko, Ronnie Shellist, John Long, Deak Harp and Koei Tanaka are
just a few of the world class players in this  year's lineup.  Tues Aug 15 in
the big ballroom of the downtown  Tulsa Hyatt.  Then stick around all week
for the SPAH convention being held  at the same location... see you there!

Details -  www. harmonicaplanet.com/blues-blowoff
Ticketing -  www. harmonicaplanet.com/ibb-tickets

Christopher Richards
Producer - International Blues Blowoff