[Harp-L] Free Reed Gathering (Harmonica event), Cloughjordan, North Tipperary, Ireland.

Cathal Johnson cathaljohnson@xxxxx
Sun Aug 6 13:40:25 EDT 2017

Dear Harp L and L - ers and all else!

Please if you can, support this harmonica event buy buying a ticket online
even if you can't make it! We are asking for your help in running this this
year. It will we hope be a yearly event. I am running it along with my
friend Mick Canney from Cloughjordan Eco Village. This is a harmonica event
billed as The Free Reed Gathering to be held at Cloughjordan Eco Village
and village. We are running this event ourselves and with little or
no funding, any help is appreciated!!

Here is a Facebook link to it:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1928174043863065/?active_tab=discussion

If you can help or want to help please purchase tickets from Eventbrite
here to support us, we need to sell 150 to 250 tickets:
https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/brendan-power-seamie-odowd-tickets-36806387897?aff=es2

and here:
https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/andy-irvine-don-baker-tickets-36806305651?aff=es2

What a line up we have for you at this event coming up in September! Andy
Irvine <https://www.facebook.com/andy.irvine.378?fref=mentions> and Don
Baker on the 15th! And Brendan Power
<https://www.facebook.com/brendan.power.1238?fref=mentions> and Seamie
O'Dowd <https://www.facebook.com/seamie.odowd?fref=mentions> on the 16th!
Plus supports acts! Where would you get it! Individual tickets available
through Eventbrite, see links below!

Weekend tickets available via myself or on the door at only 25 euros to
include two magnificent concerts and harmonica workshops with meastro
Brendan Power, (myself) Cathal Johnson and the amazing Magic Maciek
Zaworonek! Now that's value!

I hope you can help us out! Thanks Harp L!!
Best,
Cathal

--
Cathal Johnson