[Harp-L] Harmonicaster at 2017 SPAH

Shirley, John John_Shirley@xxxxx
Sun Aug 6 13:26:00 EDT 2017

Sorry you won’t be at SPAH, Ronnie, but I am happy to demo your cool new design!

My seminar on MIDI and elecric harmonicas is scheduled for Wedneday morning from 9-10:30 in the Executive Room. As Ronnie stated, I will also schedule other demos on an ad hoc basis; just email or catch me in Tulsa to schedule something if you’re interested.

- John

John Shirley, Professor of Music
Uinversity of Massachusetts Lowell