[Harp-L] The inspiration for my harmonica

David Pearce harpdog123@xxxxx
Wed Aug 2 11:58:47 EDT 2017

I was inspired to design my new chromatic harmonica by this essay by Brendan Power many years ago.  This is the essay that got the ball rolling.  http://www.rootsworld.com/freereed/2000/power2.html
He predicted that manufacturers would start making hybrid harmonicas that had the best qualities of chromatic and diatonic.  His prediction came true in a way he didn't foresee.  The information age has made it possible for anyone with creative ideas and a bit of money to create, market, and sell products.  The future is here!  The diatonic/chromatic hybrid has arrived.  The details of the marketing and selling are being worked out as we speak.

Keep on Harpin!
David Pearce