[Harp-L] Questions on Bending/OB/OD and Scales/Music/TAB

Michael Rubin michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxx
Sun Apr 23 14:13:17 EDT 2017

Leonard,
You blow bend on holes 7 trhru 10 and make the built in note lower in
pitch.

You overdraw on holes 7 thru 10 and make the built in note raise in pitch.

You have to take my answer with a grain of salt as I am trying to make a
living. I think my book is helpful.

Michael