[Harp-L] "The Lucky One" is up on CDBaby (digitally)

Richard Hunter rhunter377@xxxxx
Mon Apr 10 08:54:55 EDT 2017

Hi all,

My 21st century rock harmonica record "The Lucky One" is available now as a
digital download from cdbaby.com.  Physical CDs will follow in 8-10 days.
If you'd like to get a taste of this record (and why would you not,
really?), samples from all the tracks can be heard at:

https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardhunter

Everyone who contributed to this record via my IndieGogo funding campaign
has received a link to the download MP3 files as of last night.  Within a
few days, I'll send copies of the RP500 patch set used for this project to
my Digitech RP500 patchset licensees.

Within 1-2 days, I'll begin a series of posts describing the harmonicas and
FX used on every track, beginning with the full-on rocker "Double Lucky."
 Since all the FX were produced by my Digitech RP500, anyone with an RP
should be able to come pretty close to the sounds I used on these songs.

Enjoy.

Regards, Richard Hunter

Author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)