[Harp-L] Recommendation for Greg Jones, a Seydel technical service guy

Leonard Schwartzberg leonard1@xxxxx
Mon Oct 24 20:40:26 EDT 2016

Here's a short note to highlight, and share, a great experience and give a
strong recommendation to Greg Jones of 1623 Harmonicas.  I love my Seydel
Session Steels.   My "A" harp had been giving me problems.  The 5 Draw
didn't play.   Greg spent lots of time, thru emails, to guide me through
many different options to try and get the reed to play.   Finally, I sent
the harp to Greg (a certified Seydel mechanic) for repair.  Not only did he
replace the bad reed, but asked if I'd like a different color comb (I've now
got a super looking white comb).   He put lots of "A" labels on the harp, so
that near-sighted, old, me could now know what I'm playing, sent me a link
for some cool music to download, packed and returned the harp to me, at no
cost (warranty repair he said), nearly before I even knew it was gone.
What a lifesaver he's been.   I highly recommend his expertise to all Seydel
Harpers.   His email is greg at xxxxx  .   This was not a
paid commercial, I truly think he's gone above and beyond to help me.
Leonard

---