[Harp-L] list member on television tonight?

Mick Zaklan mzaklan@xxxxx
Fri Oct 21 15:45:33 EDT 2016

   I know everybody's cable is a bit different.  I'm noticing that the
"Infinity Hall" live music program that follows "Austin City Limits" on my
cable system tonight (Friday) is featuring a group called Sister Sparrow
and the Dirty Birds.  Didn't the harp player (Jackson Kincheloe) post on
our list year or two back?  Or we discussed his band?  Might be worth a
peek if PBS is running the show on your cable TV tonight.  Especially if
you're interested in playing unison lines in a horn section.

Mick Zaklan