[Harp-L] Lucky 13 Harps

Brendan Power bren@xxxxx
Thu Oct 6 04:36:25 EDT 2016

Good to hear of the first Harp-L customers receiving your Lucky 13 harps.
Thanks for your trust in pre-ordering and your patience in waiting for
delivery. It's been a two-year journey of R&D and considerable financial
investment to get to this point, so it's especially good to hear that you're
mostly happy with your Lucky 13s J

These were all from the first batch that arrived with my partner Roland in
Shanghai on 20th September. We didn't anticipate the level of interest and
ran out of popular keys, so Easttop kindly did a couple of emergency small
runs to cover us. Roland is getting the next big batch in on 8th October and
all outstanding orders will be posted after that. From late October onwards
we should be in a position to post the Lucky 13 as soon as orders are
received.

All orders are sent with tracking, but apologies if the Chinese courier
message is a bit confusing. American customers can check on your national
mail site https://www.usps.com/ with our tracking number to see exactly
where your package is. We're updating our email message to make that
clearer. This is the first time for us to be dealing with large numbers of
international orders, so we're learning on the job and improving our systems
as we go.

If you're still waiting for your Lucky 13 or AsiaBend, please rest assured
IT WILL ARRIVE! Thanks for your patience and understanding,

Brendan

 <http://www.brendan-power.com/> www.brendan-power.com

 <http://www.youtube.com/BrendanPowerMusic>
www.YouTube.com/BrendanPowerMusic