[Harp-L] Lucky 13 harps

Phyllis731@xxxxx Phyllis731@xxxxx
Wed Oct 5 16:12:16 EDT 2016

Just got mine last night.  Stiull waiting on Asia Bend.

Blues Girl Phyllis

Looking behind I  am filled with gratitude. Looking forward I am filled
with vision. Looking  upwards I am filled with strength. Looking within I
discover peace.
-- QUERO  APACHE PRAYER

In a message dated 10/4/2016 10:51:04 A.M. Central Daylight Time,