[Harp-L] Low F

Jim Fitting jfitting@xxxxx
Wed Oct 5 09:05:48 EDT 2016

Thanks for all the feed back fellas. I was mostly just kvetching about the loss of Low F in the once beloved Marine Band line-up. I still have a couple of back-up low F's and I ordered a Session Steel from Rocking Ron's which has already arrived. (That guy is fast!).

Jim Fitting

PS If you all have any friends or harmonica fans in the Netherlands my band is headed there next week. Please give them a heads up if you get the chance. The schedule details are at http://www.sessionamericana.com/shows/