[Harp-L] Just couple comments on Greg Jones 1623Harmonicas.com

Leonard Schwartzberg leonard1@xxxxx
Sun Nov 27 17:54:35 EST 2016

Dear Harpers;  Just thought to write a quick follow up note to reflect upon
yet another great experience with Greg Jones with 1623customharmonicas.com
I sent Greg, 2 of my Seydel Session Steels, he cleaned them, replaced both
combs, and made certain they were playing perfectly.  I purchased another
Session Steel from Greg (a bit customized)... Also plays perfectly for me.
Timing, communication, pricing, and follow thru was well "above and beyond".
The guy was great!!!   He's got an "open ticket" from me as to anything I
need in the future.   Thanks again Greg.   Leonard (I'm a bit prejudiced,
since he seems to hold "true" to good ol' Texas honesty).

   "Rise early. Work late. Strike oil."
I never learned anything by talking

---