[Harp-L] Grip covers

Gary Lehmann gnarlyheman@xxxxx
Sat Nov 12 20:15:16 EST 2016

Have you seen the rubbery key labels some folks are using on their harps? I
imagine a couple of those strategically placed on a harp would provide the
kind of traction you are looking for.
Rockin' Ron has them from a variety of sources.

More information about the Harp-L mailing list