[Harp-L] Grip covers

George Miklas harmonicat@xxxxx
Sat Nov 12 19:52:22 EST 2016

In the realm of the wrinkle/crinkle paint.... how about spray on truck bed
liner?  1.) durable 2.) sticks to anything 3.) the appearance is quite
industrial / utilitarian

   -
   - *HARMONICA GALLERY SALES* and *REPAIR SERVICE*
      - New!* HOHNER* Harmonicas
      <http://www.harmonicagallery.com/harmonicas-for-sale>  - Used /
      Cleaned / Sanitized Harmonicas
      <http://www.harmonicagallery.com/harmonicas-for-sale>
      - *HARMONICA REPAIR* Done Right by George - Harmonicas - Melodicas -
      Slider Basses <http://www.harmonicagallery.com/repair>
   - *GEORGE MIKLAS* Harmonica Performing Artist and Entertainer
   <http://www.harmonicagallery.com/bios/about>
   - *SPAH *- *The Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the
   Harmonica <http://spah.org/>*
   - *HOHNER HARMONICAS *- playhohner.com