[Harp-L] Stevie Wonder's sound

Michael Rubin michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxx
Mon May 23 09:35:26 EDT 2016

Learn as many Stevie solos note for note.

One thing I feel Stevie makes a lot of use of is bends, but generally quick
ones to either begin a sound and then release the bend or punctuate a non
bent note, then a quick bend and stop the sound.

Also his use of tongue articulation to create pizzicatto sounds is amazing
and as far as I am concerned never duplicated.
Michael Rubin
michaelrubinharmonica.com