[Harp-L] SPAH 2016

Greg Jones greg@xxxxx
Thu May 12 08:45:38 EDT 2016

If you haven't booked your room for SPAH 2016, you might do so even if you
are on the fence about attending.

This year, SPAH will be held in San Antonio at the Tropicana hotel.  Many
of our members will be familiar with the Trop from their military days as
it was one of the more widely known hotels in the 60s and 70s.

The Trop has a great pool area that is in the center of the hotel.  I
envision a lot of evening jam times poolside as well as a cool spot for
traveling companions to hang out.

Summer in San Antonio is hot, just like all other seasons here but there
are lots of cool activities and attractions and many are just around the
corner from the Trop...

Feel free to reach out to me if you have questions or need clarification on
anything related to SPAH 2016 in San Antonio.

*Greg Jones*
*16:23 Harmonicas*
Web Site:        1623customharmonicas.com