[Harp-L] Midwest Harmonica Workshop Chicago June 9th through the 12th 2016

Sean Ophelan ophelansean@xxxxx
Wed May 11 04:16:26 EDT 2016

Hey Guys! I am glad to announce that seats are filling for our Chicago
Blues Fest Harmonica Enlightenment weekend coming up in less than a month
6-09-16. It is the least expensive, most extensive harmonica instruction
around. Get registered now to ensure your attendance. We have some amazing
sponsors, great class space and nightly venue for the event. We have great
instructors including Dennis Gruenling, Nico Wayne Toussaint of France,
Moondog of Australia, Along with Martin Lang, Ian Walsh, Lamont Harmonica
Harris and Clement Bashir, James Craven all of Chicago. We have over 30 -
one hour classes and several jam opportunities, live performance, Raffles,
Prizes, a meet up, a luncheon and so much fun planned!! It will focus on
all levels of harmonica instruction with a wide variety of classes. Find
out a few ways to get a discount on the already low registration cost of
$300 and $160 for a day pass. So if you love the blues or the harmonica,
you will love the weekend of June 9th through the 12th... Being held at
Daystar Center and the Weather Mark Tavern, with time for the Chicago Blues
Fest! Call or message me with questions. Please share with your harmonica
friends, we need students in order to keep doing the workshops, which are
in their 3rd year in the midwest! Keep on harpin' and visit the website,
our facebook page or on youtube. Aloha and thank you - Sean Wailin O'Phelan
Our sponsors are huge this year, check em out and show your support!! Share
our flyer as well!
www.midwestharmonica.com