[Harp-L] Sharing an Interview of Connor Frontera

Connor James Frontera cfrontera@xxxxx
Tue May 10 23:46:00 EDT 2016

I would like to share with everyone an interview that I participated in. Please take a little time to hear my humble beginnings lol! I look forward to seeing you all at SPAH this year.  I love the harmonica community and it is expressed here. Thanks to all of you.

<http://www.coneyislandhistory.org/oral-history-archive/connor-frontera>

http://www.coneyislandhistory.org/oral-history-archive/connor-frontera

[http://www.coneyislandhistory.org/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/interviews/3871/images/connor_frontera.jpg?itok=ab4vjnBo]<http://www.coneyislandhistory.org/oral-history-archive/connor-frontera>

Connor Frontera<http://www.coneyislandhistory.org/oral-history-archive/connor-frontera>
www.coneyislandhistory.org
Born and raised in Coney Island, Connor Frontera, 23, began playing the harmonica six years ago. Currently in his last semester at Brooklyn College, he performs and teaches in New York City and at the national convention of the Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica (SPAH). Frontera recounts the history of the instrument and the difficulty of learning how to play it well. He describes and demonstrates a number of styles, including the funky Brooklyn and bluesy Chicago styles, and traditional and new techniques.

Connor J Frontera

C.A. Seydel Sohne Endorser

Esports Administrator & Caster

Phone: (718) 613-9580