[Harp-L] The "newest" Stradivarius of Harmonicas!

Joseph Leone 3n037@xxxxx
Mon May 9 11:14:57 EDT 2016

Hi 'Michelle my Belle'. I keep reading these words "Scientific evidence". My position is: There IS no evidence. Scientific or otherwise. It wouldn't hold up in a court of law.
Just saying scientific evidence proves nothing unLESS said scientific evidence is submitted and proven to be true. I see no (certifiable) expert witnesses, nor any
undisputable data. So I will drop out for now.

Btw, several weeks ago Mr. Tom Halchak and Professor Vern Smith were talking about compression.  The basic nexus was that if you enlarged the volume of a chamber and then
compressed it, you would increase the compression. Because the compressed 'head' area remained the same and you were forcing MORE into that volume. They were CORRECT
and I was wrong. I had everything backwards. Dislexia? lol. So, anyway, cudos, salutations, and appologies to mr. Halchak and Prof. Smith. They got me. They got the infamous smo-joe.
Enjoy.

the artist formerly known as smokey joe

JoeL