[Harp-L] New CD - Wiseman's Rag

Jason Rosenblatt jason@xxxxx
Fri May 6 13:00:33 EDT 2016

Hi Harp-L Folks,

Just a reminder that I do have an album that I've recently put out. You can listen to some clips on my website: http://www.jasonrosenblatt.com and can purchase it here: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/jasonrosenblatt

While neither a pure blues or jazz album, it is heavily influenced by blues, ragtime and early jazz. You can listen to a bunch of the tracks on the CD Baby site.

Reviews of Wiseman's Rag:

"A glorious dedication to the humble harmonica." Tim Stokes. Americana-UK. April 2016

"The remarkable breakthrough performance of Canadian Jason Rosenblatt on the diatonic harmonica deliver 13 great original songs, which balance between blues and early jazz. 4.5/5" Lambert Smits. Keys & Chords February 2016

"It takes a lot of training, life experience, and desire to tell musical stories effectively, especially with the diminutive harmonica as lead instrument. Based on his latest CD…Montreal’s Jason Rosenblatt has achieved that goal,and more. After more than a decade specializing in Yiddish and Klezmer music, Rosenblatt has branched into jazz and blues. Now as singer/songwriter,he displays a distinctive voice and talent for personal lyrics. This is an engaging, fun, and spirited CD with a well oiled team." Irwin Block. January 2016

Jason Rosenblatt
http://www.jasonrosenblatt.com