[Harp-L] Sorry for the confusion....next time write the owner

owner-harp-l@xxxxx owner-harp-l@xxxxx
Sun May 1 11:16:53 EDT 2016

Bob Laughton wins the prize, he figured it out, nobody was being
unsubscribed from harp-l.  Rather than bore you with the long and
confusing explanation regarding what was going on I'll say harp-l is up,
everyone was always subscribed and that never changed.  Apologies for the
confusion.

So running a 2500 member topical e-mail list on a remote server is always
interesting.  Occasionally things happen.  When they do if you have a
question please write me, don't post to the list.  We've now got 2.5
digests that are just utter noise.  Generally speaking I will reply in 24
hrs to most queries.  harp-l-listowner