[Harp-L] Some video clips from a local blues jam

Owen Evans owenpevans@xxxxx
Tue Jun 28 23:45:54 EDT 2016

Thanks for posting these videos Bill.
Out of the 3, the “Evil” cover was really terrific. Your harp playing on all three videos is great to listen to and you seem to settle in and relax on the second solo each time, which really shows up in your playing. The band is very tight and I believe that the whole deal gels together when you play the harp and your lead guitarist does the singing. That’s what I hear. I would enjoy catching you live sometime.
Play on brutha!

Owen

> On Jun 28, 2016, at 11:20 PM, William Lifford <william.lifford at xxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hi Harp-L'ers,
>
> I played last week at the blues jam hosted by Bobby Nathan at Bobbique, a
> kick-ass BBQ and craft beers place in Patchogue, NY.
>
> My buddy Mike Osip took some videos and posted them on Vimeo.  I'd love to
> hear what you think of my playing and of the band.
>
> Here are three songs:
>
> https://vimeo.com/172088479
>
> https://vimeo.com/172097574
>
> https://vimeo.com/172093074
>

> Thanks,
>
> Bill
>

> --
> William Lifford, CP
> Progressive O&P, Inc.
> 1111 Willis Avenue
> Albertson, NY 11784
> 516-338-8585

Owen P. Evans
Ottawa, Ontario.
613-829-9139

Da blues’ll take ya from hurtin’ to healin’.