[Harp-L] Replacing Saxony reed plates

Ben Bouman fitgo@xxxxx
Wed Jun 15 12:13:11 EDT 2016

Hi Daniel

It is no rocket science. When you put the harp together , you may notice that the screw, that holds the spring on his place, only needs a very small turn.

Before I turn on all screws of the reedplates, I put the harp upside down on a flat surface. This ensures that the comb and the reedplates are aligned .

Please fel free to contact me when there’s problem .. :-))

BTW..what is the pitch layout??

Kindest regards, met vriendelijke groeten

Ben Bouman
www.benboumanharmonicas.com <http://www.benboumanharmonicas.com/>
www.harmonicainstituut.nl <http://www.harmonicainstituut.nl/>
www.harmonicaheaven.nl <http://www.harmonicaheaven.nl/>