[Harp-L] Looking to buy hohner Highlander

Steve Williams williamsstever@xxxxx
Wed Jun 8 16:13:08 EDT 2016

Is there anyone who is willing to sell me a Hohner Highlander. I have a friend who is recently really in to Harps but comes from a family of bagpipers and thought this would a nice gift to keep her interested. I would really appreciate any consideration you are willing to give to me in the way of a response. I'd really like to make this happen. If interested please contact me offline at WilliamsSteveR at xxxxx

Harmonically yours,
Steve Williams

Sent from my iPhone