[Harp-L] 2016 SPAH Blowoff Info - Advance tix now available

BluzeHarp@xxxxx BluzeHarp@xxxxx
Mon Jun 6 15:19:58 EDT 2016

If you are a SPAH member or a non-member who has registered for the  2016
convention in San Antonio, you can request a discount code for tickets  to
the International Blues Blowoff.  i.e. the IBB or SPAH  Blowoff.

Details Including travel options from the convention hotel at:
harmonicaplanet.com/blues-blowoff

General Admission is $25... or once again only $15 with the SPAH  discount.
 The venue is 100 seats smaller than last year's sold out room in  Denver,
I therefore expect it to sell out well before the day of the show.
Ticketing will not open to the general public until next Sunday, so if  you're a
SPAH member you get first grab at the discount price.  You  MUST go to the
Harmonica Planet website to get the discount code, then to the  venue to enter
the code and buy your tickets for $15 ea.  Proof of  SPAH membership is
required before you will be sent your  individual discount code.

A VERY limited amount of reserved seats are available at this venue, first
paid first served.  You get those direct from me, all other ticketing is
through the venue.  If you want reserved seating then go to the  Harmonica
Planet website now if not sooner... I doubt these will last any more  than the
next few days.  See the website for the details.

Oh... The venue is Sam's Burger joint, a national blues room with great
sound and a big stage.

Sam's ticketing may not be up and running for this event until  this Wed or
Thurs, but you may get a discount code or purchase the reserved  seats from
me now.  Before requesting a code or reserved  seats you MUST first go to
harmonicaplanet.com/blues-blowoff to get  the event overview.

Lineup still being sorted out but already includes Peter 'Madcat'  Ruth,
Tim Gonzalez, Joe Filisko with Eric Noden, Johnny Sansone, Todd  Parrott, a
Texas Showcase, the annual Youth Showcase hosted by Buzz  Krantz plus more.

Christopher Richards
Producer - International Blues Blowoff
Staging & Production - SPAH
Twin Tone Mic's - Tone Defender Cables