[Harp-L] Fender Deville harmonica

Mike Price mikerockin@xxxxx
Sun Jun 5 18:55:31 EDT 2016

I bought a Blues DeVille Fender, made in China, last year in the key of B flat. Its a little heavy feeling perhaps compared to a Hohner special 20 or marineband. Plays well out of the box.
All the normal, NON- overblow/overdraw, reed bends work great. Given my small sample size of “one", I would say they are well worth the money.
*** Mike