[Harp-L] Masterharp @ SPAH Suggestions?

Owen Evans owenpevans@xxxxx
Wed Jul 13 15:46:35 EDT 2016

Hi John,
I’m a newbie this year too at SPAH. Hopefully we can grab a drink together.

According to the info I got from the website; Manfred Wewers will be offering a Q&A for newbies and his e-mail was listed as:
mwewers at xxxxx

Also for the exchange of goods, this was the announcement:

Buy, Sell or Trade
Following a successful debut of this event in 2015, SPAH members are again invited to bring their extra “harmonica stuff” to the Partagas Room on Friday between 1 and 4 p.m. Find space on a table and you’re set to go. You can sell some old treasures or buy new ones. You are responsible for all your items.

Hope this is useful to you.
Cheers,
Owen
> On Jul 13, 2016, at 12:06 PM, John Ingham <harpjunky at xxxxx> wrote:
>
> All,
>
> I am going to SPAH this year and would like to know the lay of the land for
> a newbie and as a vendor.
>
> I will be bringing a few of my tuning tables to sell / trade / demo / share
> and would like to know etiquette / protocol / not to miss and etc.
>
> Any suggestions would be appreciated and respected. I know it will be hot
> so suggestions there would be appreciated, never been to San Antonio.
>
> Looking forward to diving in, am told it is a total gas!
>
> John Ingham  - Masterharp USA
>
> *510-842-6616* w / c / txt
>
> FaceBook: harpjunky
> Twitter: @harpjunky
> Skype: j.e.ingham
>
> www.masterharp.com <http://masterharp.com>

Owen P. Evans
Ottawa, Ontario.
613-829-9139

Da blues’ll take ya from hurtin’ to healin’.