Re: [Harp-L] Joe Spiers - New Business Model - OUTSTANDING!
- To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Joe Spiers - New Business Model - OUTSTANDING!
- From: Chris Talbot <ctalbot@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 09:18:34 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=qYIsVX35oCwDOMdO63FByAIPnEEIMLx2OUT5P3IEdB4=; b=Y6ySh4XPX+ehFYt7WxAjxLfUXwkD3OVUd+bRfsKZC9h9Dfrnm+fuCv0jpOOa7wtbPy n61niwarZPMJ8J6DsCSJiiFLcs+EqL8P99km/mHa53JCNasLy7Sw/fjgkiq57MEQbbc3 2/rmjkWAJ5CHQ+HsD4O5Kzpozt4J39gZkSzEZYzB5Fvqpmkl1e0INY3IPSZB/gyEn96Q sWRo0/gNWVI2IQBrE142yhkO+PxFKyrYJm8cqYxSLkD+8GAtoVrgX0/9cn2c4hl9AWKN hrCFsRP/sXK9MQCOORl14vDnfrcD8B0eqdEubJShMJ1+jOfEPvF7tQHNUbuTYtRwv0WA g4OQ==
- In-reply-to: <20160224161024.AAVJZ.237644.root@cdptpa-web08>
- References: <20160224161024.AAVJZ.237644.root@cdptpa-web08>
If you don't mind me asking, what are the differences in playing one of
Joe's Pro Stock harps versus playing out of the box? I'm just an amateur
player with a few years under my belt, but I have not played anything but
harps out of the box. I'm curious what the differentiators are.
On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 9:10 AM, <jonlewandowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Just wanted to give a shout out to everybody regarding Joe Spiers new
> business model. Joe's reputation for quality work is unsurpassed and now
> with his new menu of services...it is available to everybody! After
> communicating with Joe regarding my playing style, I just had 6 Marine Band
> Deluxes, customized at the "Pro Stock " level. I didn't know what to expect
> since until now I played out of the box harps. Well the difference is like
> night and day, the only downside is they render my box full of stock
> Deluxes and Crossovers virtually unplayable! Do yourself a favor and treat
> yourself to some of these fine instruments. Joe is a true craftsman, has
> great attention to detail and customer service that can't be beat. Please
> note, I am just an extremely happy paying customer, not an endorsed pro.
> Check out: spiersharmonicas.com
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and