[Harp-L] for sale

Lare Sattler lmsattler@xxxxx
Fri Dec 23 13:05:35 EST 2016

I have an EV 630 for sale. It is in great shape structurally with patina befitting it's age. The element is quite strong and it sounds wonderful, my 68 year old hands just can't hold it for long periods, so using it for gigs is out. It has been adapted to take standard 2501 screw on cables and comes with a custom made, heavy leather pouch. I was asking $80.00 including shipping to the USA but am looking for a decent offer. Pics are available if needed.