[Harp-L] Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas Through A Bottle

Bob Loomis miltloomis@xxxxx
Fri Dec 23 12:24:10 EST 2016

Happy Holidays to all. Here's our band The UnConcord doing bossman Warren Dreher's Merry Christmas Through A Bottle (copyright/BMIU etc.) ... shoulda been this year's big hit but we were a  bit tardy in getting together a decent recording so we're shooting for next year. The band is Warren on lead vocal/guitar; Jim Brunelle on bass; Mel Bearns on 12-string guitar/vocals; Mark Thomson on keys; and yours truly on harmonica. Have a Great 2017!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX8fg9SqmRo&feature=share

Bob LoomisConcord CA USA