[Harp-L] Mental Practice

Sheltraw macaroni9999@xxxxx
Sat Dec 17 02:09:10 EST 2016

Hi Jon

Interesting question. When I "thought play" sometimes the sequence of notes that I am "thought playing" lead me down what appears to be a blind alley. The better I get at it the more frequently I hear a way out after all. And it's not just a way out that is heard but rather a door opening.

Daniel

Sent from my iPhone