[Harp-L] Installing new reed plates

flyingv8@xxxxx flyingv8@xxxxx
Wed Dec 14 10:09:22 EST 2016

Personally I hate tapping with screws. Did it once and I would never do it again. Even though it seems to work ok the metal around the hole will distort leaving the surface uneven. I have a hand tapping jig that I use to keep everything straight. I can tap those for you at no charge if you want to pay shipping. Let me know.
Dee
www.deesfti.com