[Harp-L] How important is it to be able to read music?

jon kip jon@xxxxx
Wed Dec 7 23:23:02 EST 2016

Phil's note, included below, is very good.

On my site there's a page about reading of music

You might want to read it.
http://jonkip.com/reading.html

I don't know if links carry over on this forum, but that page is what you want to read.

or not, up to you.

jk

jonkip.com