[Harp-L] New Chromatic Option from Seydel

Sheltraw macaroni9999@xxxxx
Sat Aug 20 16:11:17 EDT 2016

Joel

Did you find a good way to reassemble your Seydel slide mechanism? If not then I could tell you how I do it. It's easy to do but it was frustrating getting to my solution.

Daniel

Sent from my iPhone