[Harp-L] T Bone RE-Shuffled Video (correct link)

Richard Sleigh rrsleigh@xxxxx
Fri Aug 19 17:49:19 EDT 2016

Hi Harp Freaks,

I sent an email with a wrong link to a youtube video on a Version of the T bone Shuffle done on an MB30 harp - my apologies

here is the right one:

https://youtu.be/F5P25ncDA7U

This is in first position and makes liberal use of the bends you can’t get on a normal harp. It’s based on Buddy Guy’s version of T Bone Walkers “T Bone Shuffle”.

I’ve been woodshedding on the minor pentatonic scale for a while in first position (on the MB30 you get a juicy b3rd on blow 5 bend - the equivalent of the 4 overflow) and it is becoming addictive.

This harp is Brendan Power’s and Zombor Kovacks design and they really nailed it with this design. We just need to figure out a way to make these things without going insane…

Anyhow - check it out - I hope you dig it...

Richard Sleigh
rrsleigh at xxxxx
http://hotrodharmonicas.com
http://rsleigh.com