[Harp-L] Alan Wilson solo on Boogie Chillen #2 on the hooker and heat album

Michael Rubin michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxx
Thu Aug 18 08:19:00 EDT 2016

At 6:39 he switches to a G harp in 3rd position.  At 7:10 he switches back
to a D.

This is just a first glance, barely had my morning coffee.  Don't quote me
on this one.
Michael Rubin
michaelrubinharmonica.com