[Harp-L] BlowsMeAway at SPAH

Larry Youmans slyou65@xxxxx
Sat Aug 6 10:22:20 EDT 2016

I have been enjoying my new  bulletini at home a few weeks, comparing it to my other favorites.  I have to admit, it sounds better than all my others.  Last night I gigged in an acoustic situation playing at full mic, low volume on a Pig Nose, of all things.  The sound was gorgeous!  It sounds even better at full Pig volume which is much louder than when using any other mic.  Today I will be adding a little delay.  Sweet!

Lockjaw Larry
Breathing thru my grin today

Sent from my iPad