[Harp-L] how to cut feeler gauge

Vern jevern@xxxxx
Mon Aug 1 16:54:51 EDT 2016

A sharp pair of scissors works for me for steel thicknesses of .001-.004”.

-OR-

You can cut them with a thin, wet  Dremel abrasive disc. This is good for cutting thicker steel such as razor-blades.

Think of two operations:  1. Cutting out the overall shape that you want,
                                        2. Dressing the edges to smooth, sharpen or round them with a Dremel abrasive wheel. A diamond file is useful for knife edges.

Vern