Re: [Harp-L] Re: TEST DRIVE: ZT Lunchbox Junior amp
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: TEST DRIVE: ZT Lunchbox Junior amp
- From: Ken H in Ohio <airmojoken@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 19:04:41 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to; bh=kZ3KK5a+M2G6M9Y/EC+7P37mjE7AS3eJRc/thniE4sc=; b=vsrkWZyVJH0QuB9Wutr8sURW7oCE0JRNnHEGr5m1XkBAoExbxhsqx6LN6Sa5OBh+qO vJSWycT0S+JAl/VcQA+dNY18CpMpn3L8UuJUzPfwpQMG09PGtbzsy1I53Nmy2mMqPDVq eTsVzQ3FP8Lg1oUctSw255NB0ifbNfZ039gtJ9bqZsqd5MsUVLzrQcJE+FQSz4eXOn+e wsMa1tGdPoPs8UgmpRHuX1ffoRCWKefMczW0oyy+9poUtWUszL+4Yaw7dkhGs35kQMEP 8JJNHlYAc3tI6fL6kXpylYSeukSsKqHWUCx+2zrywzyl+zmVMAK2bT+sYdxJxhtL+YNk c0OQ==
- In-reply-to: <1626051030.3305360.1459862704544.JavaMail.email@example.com>
- References: <1626051030.3305360.1459862704544.JavaMail.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1626051030.3305360.1459862704544.JavaMail.email@example.com>
Briefly looking on the internet for the "ZT Lunchbox Junior amp", I
found one that was 35W and another (newer version?) that was 200W.
That would be a big difference in loudness.
Found several YouTube videos too.
Those of you that have one and using it, what is the wattage, and how
long have you had it ?
Ken H in OH
On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 9:25 AM, martin oldsberg
> When I had finally found a local music store that held these things, I was told that they would not sell them anymore. There hade been too much trouble with defective parts etc, so they discontinued the brand.
> This was a year ago. I have zero personal knowledge in the matter, and hopefully the company have straightened out their QAS, so this is just a caveat emptor,from,Martinin Sweden
>> TEST DRIVE: ZT Lunchbox Junior amp
>> My harp student asked me to play his amp at the Sunday jam.
>> I usually run my FX ampless to the house.
>> But I walked wireless in the room and this little beastie covered it from
>> the stage!
>> And not just full roar screaming crunch, either.
>> Actually held some decent clean tones for Leslie effect and envelope
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and