[Harp-L] Re: TEST DRIVE: ZT Lunchbox Junior amp
- To: Harp-l Harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Re: TEST DRIVE: ZT Lunchbox Junior amp
- From: martin oldsberg <martinoldsberg@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 13:25:04 +0000 (UTC)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1459862705; bh=Zn8Oyy9U9Iuc5JtyxtZRBC5d5RBtDisim3rlupfVvyQ=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:References:From:Subject; b=aVybJ/dY3/3u2QMkFtp4tna/Gg+XsyJOW7XstMvpfFvgXA+R/CfF3krQo3TZVmSWgb5MAzsFiJjB3bboAK4b8qinQvVOifLpPCCsjlikF0C6W7wPqvsU8k00qOwl/wj3wA27JULZBxTG/js5VIeYnEC5aLRTXHdwyitTQyJiSeCUMis0FF5IzZq4JJkO/5MnTYq0SyKYDinsnUYLF3zk0cUNIKXSl06eIfd7H0CU72RC+G0RuTnhLKuBDZlpdi3bF3gHN90Wh6qUwyZ1EoXGXuUePXwVvJwjVIRaIdJ9Owkvm/7vGJiZnkotjD4qxySf3AaHgAd2F/6Jgf+hcns3bA==
- References: <1626051030.3305360.1459862704544.JavaMail.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: martin oldsberg <martinoldsberg@xxxxxxxxx>
When I had finally found a local music store that held these things, I was told that they would not sell them anymore. There hade been too much trouble with defective parts etc, so they discontinued the brand.
This was a year ago. I have zero personal knowledge in the matter, and hopefully the company have straightened out their QAS, so this is just a caveat emptor,from,Martinin Sweden
> TEST DRIVE: ZT Lunchbox Junior amp
> My harp student asked me to play his amp at the Sunday jam.
> I usually run my FX ampless to the house.
> But I walked wireless in the room and this little beastie covered it from
> the stage!
> And not just full roar screaming crunch, either.
> Actually held some decent clean tones for Leslie effect and envelope
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and