Re: [Harp-L] Copper/Stainless Steel Combs for Marine Band and Golden Melody

I would think copper comb might turn your lips blue when wetted...isn't
that what copper does?  Have never heard of a copper comb and don't think  I'd
want to try it.

Blues Girl Phyllis
Isn't it wonderful the  way the world holds both the deeply serious, and
the unexpectedly  mirthful?

In a message dated 10/28/2015 11:55:52 P.M. Central Daylight Time,