[Harp-L] Re: ***SPAM*** Harp-L Digest, Vol 146, Issue 8

well, considering that today is Oct 24, and the date of the article is Yesterday, and that three weeks ago, I got a note form Dick Gardner asking if that rumor was founded in fact....there's something out somewhere in this story.

> On Oct 24, 2015, at 5:22 AM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> Musician - Toots Thielemans dies following Jet-Ski crash in Turks and
> Caicos Islands
>
> *THIS STORY IS STILL DEVELOPING...*
>
> Musician Toots Thielemans died while on a personal vacation in Turks and
> Caicos early this morning from injuries sustained in a Jet-Ski accident -
> October 23, 2015

jon kip
jon@xxxxxxxxxx