Re: [Harp-L] Neill Young
- To: Steve Webb <swebb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Neill Young
- From: Ken H in Ohio <airmojoken@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 19:00:13 -0400
- Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=XXQTNEunFjGrRmXgBuh4qbvHdemxltaVQEq/g/144wQ=; b=zPeEV/RbCSW3sWeMWUHSgcGHkhbYN0U90scA84F6cURs1mKvG7aJrh8DPfFLRa0Qoy f1uyQ6y5bBaoLzUKytZ/2gvHobUaKSACHNnMGC7fkxS6/wUT6pI+7FcQGtFOJcwggt0R qIIRFRuhgeZsiita1ZuxwhaTPmBRk2Kgg/jidqLHkqJ65V8BF+2Xkjg7Z/VtMP0qQ6Bc Sxw2w2uAISeas/3nFxxbywTv+H11htNB5rEE7mss2Rpp83zWeMQUMbH1AEy7NIhJ5yAO +bcoKBRHeobJKlburfphnouBkLHI+oZzQQKAEDnST086tj6gEzssNj4WTojhca/4XcFC CdjQ==
- In-reply-to: <9DF200CF-C208-4245-B059-B03D329299F0@charter.net>
- References: <9DF200CF-C208-4245-B059-B03D329299F0@charter.net>
Hi Steve... do you mean the song "Heart of Gold"... the version I have
is in Em, and I believe Neil is playing a G harp in 4th position.
Your bud in Ohio... Ken
On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 5:44 PM, Steve Webb <swebb@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have been asked to learn the harmonica part on Neil Youngâs Band of Gold by next Friday, to play along with someone at a party. No rehearsal, no pressure, just some friends gathering.
> Do I remember reading here somewhere in the past that he played this in something other than first or second position? I just gave it a quick listen and it sounded like first. Anyone who knows? Or should I just do like I always do and fake something in first or second?
> Thanks in advance.
> Steve in Minnesota
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and