[Harp-L] Neill Young

I have been asked to learn the harmonica part on Neil Youngâs Band of Gold by next Friday, to play along with someone at a party. No rehearsal,  no pressure, just some friends gathering.
Do I remember reading here somewhere in the past that he played this in something other than first or second position? I just gave it a quick listen and it sounded like first. Anyone who knows? Or should I just do like I always do and fake something in first or second?
Thanks in advance.
Steve in Minnesota