[Harp-L] funny harmonica video
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] funny harmonica video
- From: Konstantin Kolesnichenko <wheel.k@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 12:28:25 +0300
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=to:from:subject:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :content-type; bh=S3iNj+qm8uH+Yh0hw3XDetPYVbtrpAgH1Dvv9MQ7WDY=; b=JrHnLrFMb6Xqjmlxt8sqVccASvRgek1PRwPAnfu4S+7MzqDYNsB1kJ3IaM1YJ5HLrL qLOdpGaZpQGQrWHOflApxtTg/NPM481t5nil5GC9zgsFE7NhjQwUVL5U+33UWF/+0zfl +/4DPJLnsxvxo58euFCs8quKSH10SAbYgGeiZH2ZMH1hOae/oi/gB4UdUQNUmCnELsUI WQc3PCC3csTZBxNz3tsEGpABTRRRb69KH2fuKMw8yDEWqgRWsN0uB41Nt/pMuyMvgvHz X+ykmYb/at/yBR7jlBdpMbA8LGjFOFk38aa8ykKOsLsk1/n88ge+IKx0g9/GUKBdmWuZ bVdQ==
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/38.2.0
This is the video for one of the songs from my new studio album. I had a
lot of fun creating this video so I hope you like it :)
Album was recorded with best musicians in my town, they really delivers
From now my album is available through a lot of on-line stores. If you
are interested in it please check these links:
It's kind of mixed genre recording: some funk, some soul, some jazz and
bossa and of course some blues :)
Here is some reviews that I get from one and only Boris Plotnikov and
maestro David Barrett himself!
"A very well produced recording... good musicians, good recording
quality and fine playing from you. Tasty use of effects (never over the
top) and enjoyable songs to listen to. Very well done."
"Not common for harmonica!
From the very beginning of my harmonica journey I was wondered, why
most harmonica players perform the same Little Walter stuff and although
I love this stuff too I always look for harmonica players who think
outside the box. Konstantin is one of these guys! EP is still in
tradition it's funky, jazzy, but it's uncommon to hear such good
harmonica playing in this music. Konstantin have some very bright ideas
in his playing. I dig harmonica tone, especially fat warm overdriven tone."
ÐÐÐ ÐÐÐÐÑÑÐÐÐÐÐ ÐÐÑÑ ÐÐÑÐÐÑÑÐÐÐ ÐÐ ÐÑÐÑÑÑÐÑÑÑÑ ÐÑÑÑÑÑÐ ÐÐÑÐÐÑÑÑÑÐÐÑ ÐÑÐÐÑÐÐÐÑ Avast.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and