Re: [Harp-L] Did you know ...

I've been trying for that semi-tone drop on the 1 hole blow, too (it would
be nice to expand the range down there).

There's a fellow in Latvia who sells custom harps on ebay He half-valves
holes 1, 2, and 3. I can get that low B note on one of his harps, but I
guess that's cheating ;>}

Yeah, I was wondering about the website that had your Eb file. After your
recording, more harmonica music poured out, and it was pretty cool, so I
kept listening. I'll check out your website, too.

Eric