Re: [Harp-L] Re: Marine Band Harmonica Repairs

I have played spl-20s (exclusively) since they first came out. The only crux that I have found? You have to be careful when tuning that you don't nick the comb/reed plate edge(s) with your tools. So I cover those edges with half a double edged Wilkinson Sword razor blade. lol. But they ARE heavenly to play.

smo-joe